Skip to content
- A blog by farm member Laura Murphy, outlining what she received in her share through out the year and some ideas of how to work with the veggies.
- Resources for Food Prep from Cindy Harper and Laura Murphy
- U of M extension food preservations site
- Land Stewardship Project is a grassroots membership organization made up of farmers, as well as rural and urban residents working together to: secure a healthful food supply, preserve soil, water and wildlife, support diversified, profitable family-sized farms, organize communities for positive change, hold corporations and government accountable, and create a new sustainable vision for our food and agriculture system
- Minnesota Food Association is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to build a more sustainable food system. Now celebrating its 25th year, MFA operates the Agricultural Training Center at Wilder Forest with the goal of ReLocalizing food systems. Programs include the May Farm CSA, the New Immigrant Agriculture Project, food business development, and work on projects related to strengthening local food systems.
- The Robyn Van En Center provides a national resource center about Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) for people across the nation and around the world. The Robyn Van En Center also offers outreach and works to gain publicity about CSA farms in order to benefit community farmers and consumers everywhere.
- The Local Harvest website can be used to find farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area, where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, and many other goodies.