We hope that visits to Spring Hill are safe and enjoyable for all. To help assure that, we offer these guidelines for your safety:
- Parents, your children are your responsibility.
- Respect our neighbors by staying on our land. Please ask if you aren’t sure of the boundaries.
- Stay off tractors and implements. Machinery is for work, not play. They can be dangerous.
- Do not pick plants (except the ones you’re harvesting!) We try to encourage the natural diversity of life.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Use our community building with bathroom and kitchen, so the farmers’ home can remain a private residence.
Thank you so much for being mindful of these guidelines.