- Check the sign-up calendar on the web site. Find a date where there are openings.
- Contact the delivery coordinator. Let her know your name and the date you prefer. It’s also helpful to know the size of your vehicle and how many people will be coming with you.
- Mark this date on your calendar!
Additional sign-up information
- Signing up early in the season gives you more choice and is helpful to both the delivery coordinator and the farmers.
- If you have to cancel your harvest day (we understand that emergencies come up), please call or e-mail either the harvest day coordinator or the farm as soon as you can giving as much notice as possible to that another member.
- If you pick-up your vegetables on a Tuesday, please try to sign-up for a Tuesday harvest day.
- Fall Tuesdays are particularly hard to fill. If you’re able to come then, we appreciate it!
- If you have a larger vehicle, consider coming in August, September or October when the bags are heavy.
- If you’d like to sign-up for more than one harvest day, please do!